I am very proud to have received some nominations for my blog and am going to start responding to them in no particular order. I am very honored and humbled to even be nominated and if you haven’t checked out this blog please do!!! You can find the official rules here. Basically, they ask some questions, I nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, and then I ask them some questions. (If you look at the official rules there is some wiggle room with the nomination amount!)
So here goes:
1. What encouraged you to start a blog?
One day I decided to take the two things I love and make a blog. I love baking and working out so I decided why not! which reminds me I haven’t baked in a while and I must change that! Anyway, that is where it all started.
2.What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love hearing back from my readers. It may sound silly but I love reaching out and hearing about people succeeding or really just talking to me. I love the interaction and encourage people to reach out! I will respond I promise!!
3. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, my full name is Eunice and my nickname is Euni and I enjoy making cupcakes…soooo Eunicakes was born.
4. What is one thing you miss from your childhood?
I miss going to Puerto Rico and visiting my family. I haven’t gone in a long time and I am so afraid that things are different. I used to go to the front yard and pick oranges from the treat to make juice… I would be devastated if the trees were cut down. But I plan on visiting again in the near future (that tree better be there lol.
5. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I am addicted to green tea. If I do not have my green tea (infused with strawberry, raspberry and pomegranate) violence will ensue Lol
6. What is something that is an important part of your morning routine?
Having my tea and smiling. Yeah weird to say smiling but studies show that on Mondays most people don’t smile before 10AM so I make sure to smile first thing. It sets the mood for the day. Plus I work in a nursing home so there are many lovely residents up at the crack of dawn to smile at and talk to.
7. What is your favorite clothing item?
Shoes, doesn’t matter if they are sneakers or fancy….I love them all
8.What is your favorite season?
9. If you could take a weekend trip somewhere, where would it be?
New York City or Philly. I love architecture and museums! These are full of that!
10. Must have beauty product?
Water. Lol It makes your skin and hair look magical! I’m not good with make up and stuff like that so I like to keep it simple.
Blogs That I nominate:
- We. See Hope this blog has very inspirational words and poems
- Think Positive, Be positive the name says it all!
- GymLion health tips
- Living with Confidence he has great reflections!
- Made of Lines I am a major fan of his artwork!
My Questions to you:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What do you think is the hardest part doing your blog?
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- If you could have 1 super power what would it be?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you prefer reading, writing, or both?
- What advice would you give someone who wanted to start blogging?
- If you could be part of a tv show which show would it be?
- What is something about yourself that other people may not know?
Now it is your turn to nominate another 5-11 bloggers, go!