A Tasty Treat on a Tuesday: Mini Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
As promised I will begin doing my Tuesday Treat posts starting today! I am all about balance and I believe you should never deny yourself from having a little treat once in a while. That is why I wanted to start with this cheesecake. I used premade mini crusts from the store but if you prefer making your own crust click here. The best part about making the individual mini’s is that it is really hard to over eat. Just sit down with your small cheesecake and enjoy. This is a basic recipe and requires very little effort, which is always a good thing. Seriously, this will probably be the easiest recipe you will make!
Ingredients:mini premade pie crusts 8 oz cream cheese 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place all your mini crusts on a cookie sheet. This will make your life easier when you try and get the cheesecakes out of the oven.
3. Place the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender. Blend well, you should not see any chunks of cream cheese, it should be smooth.
4. Pour mixture into individual crusts. Unlike cupcakes you want to make sure that you get each crust filled to the top.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is just barely firm to your touch. With these little cheesecake they will puff up right when they are almost ready. Caution: keep your eye on the cheesecake. You do not want it to over cook. As mentioned before the center should be slightly firm to the touch and as it cools it will firm up even more.
6. Let cool for at least 2 hours. You want a nice cool cheesecake not a warm one.
7. Once it is ready to eat top it with a dollop of cool whip and eat. If you want to add a little wow factor drizzle it with some caramel and sprinkle on a little pumpkin spice.
Posted on October 14, 2014, in Cakes and cupcakes, Desserts, Recipes and tagged cakes, cheesecake, cupcake, cupcakes, Dessert, easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe, frosting, halloween dessert, holiday dessert, homemade pumkin cheesecake, icing, mini cheesecake recipe, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake recipe, pumpkin spice dessert, recipe, thanksgiving, thanksgiving baking. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.