One Lovely Blog Award
So I am very surprised and honored that Faithful Homesteader nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It you haven’t checked out the blog please do! I am very honored because I started blogging less than a year ago and thought that I would have maybe 2 followers at most…ever. I am glad that there are people out there who actually follow my blog and like what I have written. I have found some other great writers on WordPress and want to share some of them here.
There are some guidelines for accepting the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
7 Facts About Me:
- I love to bake to help relieve stress.
- I have a family who I adore more than anything.
- I have a lovely boyfriend who I have known since I was 12 and makes me smile everyday…except when i want to kill him…just kidding 🙂
- I am working towards my degree in public health.
- I love to sing and draw,
- I started this blog to help motivate myself and hopefully others to be healthy.
- I honestly believe that everyone is beautiful and the number on a scale means nothing.
I love to read these blogs and hopefully you may find a new blog to add to your feed:Midsummer Project 365 Choose Fit Life according to GAR Don Charisma Faithful Homesteader Cooking with Candi Gede Prama’s Compassion Strong and healthy is the new rock and roll SpiritBath Be like Water Kelbezphotography Fit mum diary Otrazhenie Health Room Editors Journal