Super Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
I will admit when it is cold and dreary out I enjoy warm comfort food, and end up having to work out more to burn the calories off…but it is totally worth it. I don’t know about where you are but where I live winter has been just plain evil. In fact my job, who never ever lets anyone leave early EVER (did I mention EVER?), let my department go home because of the snow! It was magical…well except for the shoveling…Anyway, yes cold and comfort food. This broccoli casserole really warms up the belly and just hits the spot. Found this on FoodNetowrk and just had to try it. It is such a tasty side dish and is even better the second day. The best part? It is so easy to make! If you have bowls and a spoon you are good to go!
2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 cup crushed Ritz crackers ( I prefer the roasted vegetable RITZ)
2 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And spray your 13×9 baking pan with PAM to make sure that nothing sticks to your dish as it bakes.
2. In a large bowl mix together your broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, eggs, and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well.
3. Pour into your baking dish, and smooth the top out as best as you can.
4. Now get a big ziplock bag and put your crackers in them. Break up your crackers until they are nice sized crumbs. Pour in the melted butter into the bag and mix it all around until they are nicely coated.
5. Pour crackers evenly over your broccoli mixture. Bake 35 minutes or until it is nicely browned and set.
6. Let it cool slightly before you devour it, and Enjoy!
Posted on February 4, 2014, in Recipes, Side Dishes and tagged baking, broccoli casserole, broccoli casserole recipe, broccoli recipe, casserole, cheesy broccoli casserole, comfort food, cream of mushroom casserole, cream of mushroom recipe, easy side dish, Holiday, recipe, side dish, tastey, tasty, thanksgiving baking, yummy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.